RE: PopUp Recall

by "Brett Errington" <brett(at)opensearch.com>

 Date:  Fri, 20 Dec 2002 00:08:59 +0800
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Yes in the name of the popup window just set a counter or something on
the end (e.g. "MyWindow1", "MyWindow2", "MyWindowX") and you should end
up with multiple windows instead. I think this is what you were after
but I'm not quite sure. Perhaps you can post your code :)

Later,
Brett
=A0
"Ooooh..... they have the Internet on computers now"
- H. Simpson