ASP errors

by "Juliana Halvorson" <jh(at)graphmaster.com>

 Date:  Mon, 13 Oct 2003 15:52:56 -0600
 To:  "'Juliana Halvorson'" <jh(at)graphmaster.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
OK, new problem.  Sorry for the bother.  I finally was able to remove
the extensions and re-install them.  But....

I have been having a very long ongoing problem with ASP pages.  Whenever
I create a new one in Frontpage, then try to publish the web I get a
'server unexpectedly closed the connection' error.  I have found that if
I then move the new ASP page to another folder outside of the web,
re-publish, then put the file back in the web where it belongs, then
re-publish, I no longer get the error.  But the file also does not
publish and I then need to FTP it.

Microsofts solution for this was to upgrade my browser to the latest
version.  This I have done to no avail.

Does anyone have any solutions for this nagging problem?

Thanks so much!

Juliana Halvorson
http://www.graphmaster.com
jh(at)graphmaster.com