RE: More Y2K fixes available???

by "Thomas Fisher" <raidermp(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Sun, 2 Jan 2000 18:21:22 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>,
<ksawatzk(at)bloomnet.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Check your line that reads:
document.write(saveddate.getDate(),", ",(saveddate.getYear()+1900));

and change to:
document.write(saveddate.getDate(),", ",(saveddate.getYear()));

This was at least a temp if not permanent solution on my pages.  Only
problem was when I viewed with WebTV viewer it showed as 3900.  (Of course
this might just be ne of the beta bugs) All the other browsers I have, use
it to show 2000.  (IE5.01, NN4.08, Opera 3.06, Mosaic 3.0, Lycos, McAfee)

Thomas Fisher

We wonder why the dogs always drink out of our toilets, but look at it
from their point of view; why do humans keep peeing into their water
bowls?