RE: not grayscale, but "brown-scale"

by "tim booker" <timbooker(at)btinternet.com>

 Date:  Sat, 1 Apr 2000 20:15:17 +0100
 To:  <WebProgrmr(at)aol.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Dan,

This is effect it very simple to achieve.  In Photoshop, do the following:

Click "Image" and then "Adjust" and then "Hue / Saturation".

Check the "Colorize" box.

Adjust the "Saturation" and "Hue" sliders until you have the desired colour.
Hue at 25 and saturation at 20 should just about do the trick.

Hope this helps,

Tim