Re: Invisible text

by "=?iso-8859-1?B?TGF1cmkgVuRpbg==?=" <optima(at)hot.ee>

 Date:  Tue, 20 Jun 2000 11:26:35 +0300
 To:  "HWG Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>,
"Moe Rubenzahl" <moe(at)maxim-ic.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello Moe,
This makes perfect sense.
I'm not quite sure about this as I'm not a CSS expert. However as far as I
know you can make a style sheet, specify the background color, text color,
link color etc. Then you should add the "!important" statement. It should
override *ANY* user settings and fix the problem. Not quite sure about this
one, but you might consider it as a alternative.
Be extremely careful that you DO NOT have any text on your page that may be
defined as invisible text by the search engines, they may remove your site
from the search results. Therefore you would lose many visitors.

Hope this helps!

Best wishes,
Lauri V�in
--
Lauri V�in
Need a reliable Web host with great support?