RE: PDF on website

by "Michael Wilson" <mwilson(at)xionmedia.com>

 Date:  Fri, 29 Jun 2001 09:37:03 -0400
 To:  "'Seyna J Bruskin'" <seyna(at)juno.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi,

There are a couple of ways you could do this:

To have the file display inside the browser window use - <embed
src="your.pdf" width="750" height="640"></embed>
Just be aware that this doesn't wok in Netscape as far as I know...

Or you can just link to it as you would any file for download - <a
href="your.pdf">link here</a>

Hth
Mike

Michael Wilson - CTO/Secretary
http://www.xionmedia.com
Xion Media, Inc. Web Development
P: 704-398-2454  F: 704-398-2063
"In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity." --Albert Einstein