RE: Sources to Back Up My Claims (was: annoying websites)

by "Michael Wilson" <mwilson(at)xionmedia.com>

 Date:  Fri, 6 Jul 2001 18:49:51 -0400
 To:  <bryan.westbrook(at)amd.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Who said anything about graphic heavy? I thought the point was content
is king and design is for the birds... Catering to slow connections,
various browsers and diversified audiences is something we can't get
away from... That doesn't mean we have to be tacky in the process.

Mike

Michael Wilson - CTO/Secretary
http://www.xionmedia.com
Xion Media, Inc. Web Development