Re: Javascript usage in site (for new windows and NS-CSS)

by "Karin Christensen" <karinc(at)linkline.com>

 Date:  Sun, 30 Dec 2001 09:36:18 -0800
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

> I also find that when I code for Netscape, because it allows few
> mistakes, I never get any reports of problems seeing elements of the site
> --  it works for everyone. (Which is why I use it as my main browser)

Okay, I have a question.  Why would a site work in Netscape but not in IE?
I am going to be redoing this site:

www.steammachines.com  that someone else originally did.

In IE 5.5 the mouseover navigation links on the left do not work correctly.
In Netscape (I am told, haven't had time yet to check it out) they work
fine.  I always thought it was the other way around for the most part.

Karin