creating multiple accounts?

by "Roger Harness" <magic32(at)jps.net>

 Date:  Sun, 6 Jan 2002 02:37:09 -0800
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Ok, once again, i know i'm probably extremely out of my league here, but i
need to at least give it a shot.

I'd like for folks to be able to log into my site, into their own 'account',
and be able to 'add-delete-modify-sort' some records. And probably print
and/or email the results somewhere.

The add-delete-modify-sort part should be *fairly* easy to hack out in
mysql. The part I'm pretty  clueless in, is the customer logging into their
own account. I'm a newbie in mysql, and still pretty new to perl/cgi stuff,
but this is something i have NOT seen broken down.

Does anybody have any ideas or tips or tutorials etc etc i should check out?

I'm sure there are services i can sign up for, but I just wanted to see if
this was something i could do by myself(!).

Tia folks,

-roger harness