RE: Design... revisited

by "Katherine Pollara" <kpollara(at)home.com>

 Date:  Mon, 21 Jan 2002 10:09:22 -0500
  todo: View Thread, Original
Eliz.
I checked out the site and noticed they are using a single graphic for
background on every page.  Is this common?  I always thought graphics were
designed to be repeated.  Theirs is only 1280 X 1024 px.  Is that really
wide enough for all monitors?  It looks very nice and since there isn't much
else on these pages, it loads very quickly.
Kate Pollara