RE: Can I make it look cooler?

by "tim booker" <timbooker(at)lineone.net>

 Date:  Wed, 2 Feb 2000 14:56:58 -0000
 To:  "'Grizzly Graphics'" <grizzlygraphics(at)mindspring.com>,
"'Michael Channing Wilson'" <mwilson(at)sigmapath.com>,
"'Francois de Beer'" <fbeer(at)sars.gov.za>
 Cc:  <newmarker.1(at)osu.edu>, <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello all,

I've been following this thread and racking my brains to find a
non-browser-specific solution.

Here's a page I threw together this morning...

http://www.timbooker.co.uk/demo/expanding_news_reports/index.html

It's not as slick as a purely DHTML solution might be, but all the articles
are held in a single page, so it's not as cumbersome as a plethora of HTML
pages might be.  Also, it doesn't use lots of browser specific code -- just
a few snippets of JavaScript.

Let me know what you think,

Tim