RE: onMouseOver dilemma!

by "tim booker" <timbooker(at)lineone.net>

 Date:  Sat, 4 Mar 2000 18:06:18 -0000
 To:  "'Ben Russo'" <benrusso(at)idirect.ca>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello Ben,

You should be able to put several commands into one onMouseOver like this:

<A HREF="xx.html" onMouseOver="changeImg('xxOn'); window.status='go to xx
page';">

End each statement with a semi-colon.  Make sure that your statements use
apostrophes rather than double-quotes.

E-mail me if you need more help,

Tim