Re: making thumbs of websites

by "Manish Sharma" <msharma(at)cityonlines.com>

 Date:  Tue, 3 Apr 2001 13:32:25 +0530
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Do You Know How Your Site Appears In ALL Major Browsers? Browser
"quirks" can cause problems with your page�s layout andappearance.
Let Browser Photo take a snapshot of your Web pagesas they appear
in 14 different browser and computer combinationsto help you identify
potential problems with your site�s appearance!See problems caused
by different browsers and how Browser Photocan help at:

http://www.netmechanic.com/ads/f272.htm

Hope this is useful to all
Regards
Manish