RE: I can't figure it out...

by "Martin T. Hugo" <martyh(at)cinci.rr.com>

 Date:  Fri, 14 Sep 2001 00:45:46 -0400
 To:  "'Antonio R.'" <aroh2001(at)hotmail.com>,
"'HWG-Techniques'" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Antonio:

Check with your ISP.  Your absolute path is a server path and will be
something like <drive letter>:home/efresh/public_html/wab/ads.cgi

Also, if there are escape codes in the path such as the @ symbol they
will need to be prefixed with a backslash like this \@

HTH

Marty