RE: Access2Web

by "Michael Wilson" <mwilson(at)xionmedia.com>

 Date:  Tue, 6 Nov 2001 13:13:39 -0500
 To:  <webmaster(at)noteworthydesigns.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi,

I have never used it but I downloaded the eval to check it out. What
exactly are you having problems with? Posting "the data isn't plugging
into my html the way it should" is not much help in determining what the
issue is. I did test it on my own database and it worked fine for what
it is. You do know that after you create the code for the file you have
to click on Tools and then click on build files. You have to do this
every time you make a code change, so you can overwrite the old code.
Once you have done this you can browse the page you have created.

If you want you can send me a zip of your project folder and I will take
a look at it for ya.

Peace,

Mike