RE: Win98 vs Win2000

by "Brett Errington" <brett(at)opensearch.com>

 Date:  Sun, 18 Nov 2001 18:28:23 +0800
 To:  "'HWG-Techniques'" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Well I don't know whether I would call XP the best. Win2K is I think a
better O/S in terms of stability, power etc. and XP lost a lil of that.
However XP has much better compatibility. So in my opinion (and I use
them both every day) I believe that even out. However that's not really
the point.... which is that you might as well buy the newer O/S for
obvious reasons.

Later,
Mr Brett

"That's a pain that will surely linger, and that's no lie"
- Ed Grimely