RE: I forgot how to 'Screen Capture'

by anottingham(at)topazti.com (Amy Nottingham)

 Date:  Tue, 4 Dec 2001 13:43:29 -0600
 To:  "'Bob Unger'" <rbu(at)akula.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
If you hit alt + Print Screen (in Windows), an image of the current window
will be put on the clipboard.  Open whatever program you use to edit images,
create a new file, and then paste.  I think the image will come in as a
.bmp, so if you want it as a .jpeg, you will need to do a "Save As".

HTH,

Amy