RE: Tables leaving space at top

by "Brett Errington" <brett(at)opensearch.com>

 Date:  Sun, 3 Feb 2002 23:31:01 +0800
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Just checking but have u got the following code in your body tag?

leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"

if you have then post the code and I can work out what's causing the gap
for you. It is most likely something like an image or whatever without a
break after it.

Later,
Mr Brett

"That's a pain that will surely linger, and that's no lie"
- Ed Grimely