RE: rollovers & Netscape -- HELP!

by "Ann Ezzell" <amcbainezzell(at)alum.mit.edu>

 Date:  Mon, 29 May 2000 07:49:57 -0700
 To:  <pjkmecak(at)snet.net>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

Turns out I had the onMouseOvers in the image tags instead of the alt
tags. It should be working now.

The SubCategory links are just links, not images.

The "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet" text is sort of standard text used
when you just need to stick something on a page. It's pseudo Latin, I
would guess. Certainly not real Latin. I first learned about it from a
print-media friend. There seem to be a few different versions of it
floating around on the web, but they all start "Lorem ipsum dolor sit
amet."