multiple file upload

by "Dana Coffey" <dcoffey(at)xceed.com>

 Date:  Fri, 2 Jun 2000 12:28:35 -0400
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi all,

I have a form that allows the user to enter information and attach a number
of files.  The info and files are then emailed to the site owner.  I've used
ASPUpload and ASPEmail to do this.

My question is as follows:

In the form, I have several input "file" type boxes to allow the user to
browse for a file or enter the path.  The site owner would like to not have
all those boxes there, yet still be able to upload a number of files, and
see a list of the files they are sending.  I have no clue how to do this, as
it seems that ASPUpload wants to get the file paths and info from the
individual boxes.

Help?

form in question:

http://208.51.102.91/tests/html/template/formpage.html