RE: Keeping POP up 'on top'

by "tim booker" <timbooker(at)btinternet.com>

 Date:  Tue, 13 Mar 2001 21:56:11 -0000
 To:  <brian(at)gfx.cncdsl.com>
 Cc:  "HWG \(E-mail\)" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
You can make it stay on top all the time using this in the body tag:

onBlur="window.focus()"

But that is certainly not advisable, because it will be impossible to bring
any other browser windows into focus, and they will be useless.

If you want to make the window always appear on top when the page is loaded,
use this in the body tag:

onLoad="window.focus()"

Hope this helps,

Tim