RE: annoying websites

by "Michael Wilson" <mwilson(at)xionmedia.com>

 Date:  Fri, 6 Jul 2001 09:58:52 -0400
 To:  "'rudy'" <r937(at)interlog.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
...are you talking about Eric Steven Raymond, who's page is at
http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/? His personal site is just about as bad and
cluttered as the one he made in jest. I suppose everyone has a right to
his or her opinion, however I personally don't believe that his creative
cup, runneth over...

Mike

Michael Wilson - CTO/Secretary
http://www.xionmedia.com
Xion Media, Inc. Web Development
P: 704-398-2454  F: 704-398-2063
"In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity." --Albert Einstein