Re: Auto-refreshing Page

by "Mike Taylor" <lonewolf(at)one.net>

 Date:  Sun, 14 Apr 2002 21:14:26 -0400
 To:  "HWG Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
If I'm understanding your description correctly, no one else is seeing this
page --only the user of that particular PC...correct?  I'm making this
inference based on your indication that it won't be served from any remote
source.  I've also made the conclusion that you don't wish to use any
client-side scripting to serve this purpose.

If that's the case, why don't you use something like Microsoft Scheduler or
any third-party application that serves a similar purpose?  You could
schedule the page to reload at the designated time.

I'm unclear on the point of all this, though...if it's just to control a
calendar...what's wrong with the one that comes with Windows?  I don't
really understand the intent here.

Mike