RE: CFM vs ASP

by "Brett Errington" <brett(at)opensearch.com>

 Date:  Mon, 13 May 2002 09:50:50 +0800
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi

Although I could push ASP as I use it every day, I would rather turn
your attention to ASP.Net (I don't want to sound like MS sales person
but...). It has a lot of advantages over both CF and ASP, such as that
you develop it as if you were making an application and it is also
compiled before ever running so it's a lot faster and a lot less work
for the server. It also is a lot more stable. There are also a lot of
other advantages just any .Net site and they'll tell you. Hope this
helps,

Later,
Brett

"That's a pain that will shorely linger, and that's no lie" - Ed Grimley