RE: Database help/advice

by Keith Purtell <kpurtell(at)vantagemed.net>

 Date:  Wed, 5 Jan 2000 14:31:50 -0600
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
 Cc:  <danswartz(at)pieinc.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
We use ColdFusion to this kind of work. It's advantage over ASP is that
ColdFusion is much easier to learn, and applications require less code
overall. It's also less expensive. The commands necessary to "dump"
information into your database are CFUPDATE and CFINSERT. You can do a
keyword search in Allaire's help docs, or use one of Ben Forta's ColdFusion
books for a step-by-step guide.

Keith Purtell, Web Designer
  Member, HTML Writers Guild
VantageMed Corporation