Re: Very Important Email! Please Read!

by "Don Chandler" <Donald_Chandler(at)msn.com>

 Date:  Sun, 16 Jan 2000 13:34:04 -0400
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I agree with the comment that this was a mistake and should just be let go.
I also support everyone's privilege to offer their opinion on the subject.
BUT....must you include the entire original post in your response?  We all
saw it; we don't need to see a dozen more times....or even one more time!
I personally think this is a much more abusive practice than the original
post.  Please, folks, edit your replies.

Don Chandler
4-Sea-2-Be, Inc.

{Re: Very Important Email! Please Read!}  IS NOT INCLUDED HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!