RE: A couple of questions - 1 asp, 1 forms

by "tim booker" <timbooker(at)lineone.net>

 Date:  Fri, 10 Mar 2000 18:54:08 -0000
 To:  "'Wieland'" <nwieland(at)tampabay.rr.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello,

You cannot use two addresses in the action attribute.  You'll need to store
the address of the confirmation page to a hidden field, for example:

<input type="hidden" name="redirect" value="confirmation.asp" />

Then, you'll need to set-up the script to use the value of "redirect" to
send the visitor to the confirmation page.

Tim