HTML email for Macs [was: Re: file extensions and going from PC to Mac]

by "Lady Wistfulee" <wistfulee(at)millenicom.com>

 Date:  Fri, 26 May 2000 01:38:27 -1000
 To:  "Karen Stafford" <webmaster(at)noteworthydesigns.com>,
"HWG Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
AOL does not support HTML email (stationery)...there's a weird workaround
(see http://everythingemail.tripod.com/emailbasics.html for instructions),
but it doesn't work on all AOL browsers & in effect takes stationery & turns
it into an attachment & defeats the purpose.  If she wants to use stationery
for her emails, then that same page lists the major email programs in which
she can do so (there is a link on that page for her to go to the home page
of Outlook Express for Macs, which does support HTML mail), she will also
find a lot of info on email (although mostly PC-based) at that site (home
page: http://everythingemail.tripod.com )

HTH,
Lady Wistfulee
P.S.
The site is optimized for IE4+ & nn4+ since those are the browsers come with
email clients that support HTML mail & yes it's mine, but there's no reason
anyone else should have to go through the 100's of hours of research I did
: )