Re: Colored Scroll Bars

by "Steve Mount" <steve(at)saltyrain.com>

 Date:  Wed, 31 Jan 2001 18:43:50 -0500
 To:  "Charlton,
Mark" <Mark.Charlton(at)sgcna.com>,
"'Jeremy Pratte'" <artman(at)clearpages.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
See http://www.ojuice.com

It is accomplished with CSS, though I'm not sure if the settings are
Internet Explorer-specific or if they are a part of the actual standard.

Steve Mount, Software Engineer            steve(at)saltyrain.com
Home Site                            http://www.saltyrain.com
UVM Class of 1989                http://www.saltyrain.com/uvm
US Constitution Online          http://www.usconstitution.net
Manager, HWG Logo Team                     http://www.hwg.org