RE: Dreamweaver

by "Michael Wilson" <mwilson(at)xionmedia.com>

 Date:  Fri, 29 Jun 2001 14:20:29 -0400
 To:  "'Chuck Evans'" <chuck.evans(at)click2learn.com>,
"'HWG Techniques'" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Ummm... don't drag a table's cell border up, down or sideways... You are
essentially telling DW that you want the cell to be that high or wide,
ergo width & height attributes. That is not a flaw in the program, it
should be that way. There are settings in preferences that you can set
to tell DW not to change any code whatsoever. I have seen DW in the
hands of some real novices and never has it been _truly_ deadly. Nor,
after telling it not to change things, has it ever gimped my code.

A simple search on Dreamweaver Tutorials will turn up many good results,
but since you didn't bother to do that before posting here, I have
provided a few for you.

http://www.macromedia.com/software/dreamweaver/ [doh!]
http://www.dwfaq.com/
http://www.trainingtools.com/online/dreamweaver4/index.htm