Re: World Trade Center Attack (Time to Unite)

by "Jason Boudreault" <theunforgiven(at)home.com>

 Date:  Tue, 11 Sep 2001 17:03:53 -0600
 To:  "Darrell King" <darrell(at)webctr.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
IMHO there are no need for OT apoligies.. You're not spamming or anything,
and you're discussing something that affects *all* of us. I'm not even in
the US,
but I can see the effects easily. I'm from Canada, and even though I
disagree with
some of the ways that the US does things, I can only give out my deepest
apologies
to the residents of the US, the families and friends of the victims, and the
victims
themselves.

*Religious Opinion*
I believe God put us all here for a purpouse and that he leads our lives if
we let him,
one of his gifts to us is free will, and, obviously some people use that for
pure evil. (Today
is a good example of that). But I know that he will use the event to distill
images in our
hearts about what happened, and show us all a little about what this world
is coming to,
and that we should change a lot of the things that we do.
*/Religious Opinion*

There's not much else I can say...
Except godbless!

- Jason