RE: no border on img links

by "Ann Ezzell" <amcbainezzell(at)alum.mit.edu>

 Date:  Sat, 1 Jul 2000 16:13:52 -0700
 To:  "'Rebecca Jean Pedersen'" <rjp(at)mail.tele.dk>,
<hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

No idea if this will work, but...

Try setting the link color to whatever your page background color is.
You'll have to set the various pseudoclasses (including active and
visited) to that same color.

If you sometimes have different background colors for the menus,
either set up separate style sheets or try using classes for the <a
href tag.

<clip>