RE: WebTV and Email Links

by "tim booker" <timbooker(at)btinternet.com>

 Date:  Mon, 16 Jul 2001 20:27:57 +0100
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
That's exactly why it's better to provide a form in the first place, and
never bother with email links.  You shouldn't assume that the user has
access to their email on the same machine.

In answer to your question, I don't know about WebTV.  I think it does have
email, and will probably allow the use of email links.  Look at
http://developer.webtv.net/ for proper information. (You can also download
their WebTV viewer for your desktop machine).

Hope this helps,
Tim

www.ApatheticGenius.com