RE: How do the d0 that?

by "Mike Carlson" <domitianx(at)domitianx.com>

 Date:  Sat, 22 Sep 2001 01:18:09 -0500
 To:  "'Antonio R.'" <aroh2001(at)hotmail.com>,
"'HWG-Techniques'" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
That is a feature of IE called Image Toolbar.

It is not anything on the website.

You can turn it off and on in the Internet Options of IE.

Mike Carlson
http://www.domitianx.com
domitianx(at)domitianx.com

Thought Of The Moment:

"My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."