RE: Table Width/Heights

by kpollara(at)comcast.net

 Date:  Sun, 10 Feb 2002 10:15:12 -0500
 To:  "'Nathan'" <natelyle(at)chartermi.net>,
"'HWG Techniques Email List'" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
table and cell heights, I have been pondering this question for a long time.
I used to use them until I found that sometimes they don't work well.  For
example, if you have an absolute height for a table and the user changes the
font size.  The box will not be large enough or can actually be much too
large.

So I'd like to know if you think this is crazy but I always delete all
height attributes in my tables even though as a Dreamweaver user, I find
them in my tables all the time.  And I've had no complaints about this since
I started this practice.

Kate Pollara