onClose ??

by "Brett Errington" <brett(at)opensearch.com>

 Date:  Wed, 27 Feb 2002 16:12:40 +0800
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi

Is there anyway that anyone here can think of simulating this event
handler? I need to know if a user has clicked the close button on the
browser window (top right hand corner). Any help will be appreciated,
thanks :)

Later,
Brett

"That's a pain that will shorely linger, and that's no lie" - Ed Grimley