RE: Outlook HTML problems

by "Keith Purtell" <kpurtell(at)vantagemed.com>

 Date:  Thu, 17 Oct 2002 14:55:18 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I've got Outlook 2000 and that tab does not exist. I did find a Web page with various ideas and
suggestions. In the "tools to scrub HTML" section, the product they describe as "Email not HTML" now
has a different name but the link is still good. I'm testing the demo version which has converted
all my incoming email to plain text. I can then also reply in plain text. Very quick and easy. I
don't have any affiliation with any of the companies listed ...

http://www.slipstick.com/dev/code/zaphtml.htm

Keith Purtell, Web/Network Administrator
VantageMed Operations (Kansas City)
Email:  kpurtell(at)vantagemed.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.