RE: SMTP Frontpage

by "Graphmaster Design" <jh(at)graphmaster.com>

 Date:  Wed, 5 Nov 2003 14:46:09 -0700
 To:  "'Gary Krockover'" <gary(at)garykrockover.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thank you Gary.  I finally got the system to work by removing the
Frontpage Server Extensions, reloading them and reconfiguring the Share
Point Administration settings.  Now I have another simple issue,

Where can I find the SMTP logs?  I found a SMTP folder with no logs.  I
specified the log location in IIS with the SMTP virtual server but there
is no log there.  I even did a search for *.log but still cannot find
the log files.

Any ideas?  Forgive me for being so stupid....

Juliana

Juliana Halvorson
http://www.graphmaster.com
jh(at)graphmaster.com