Re: MS Web servers

by "Rossi Designs" <webmaster(at)rossidesigns.net>

 Date:  Sun, 30 Jan 2000 23:23:01 -0500
 To:  <aupton(at)omron.com.sg>,
"HWG Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
This is an article about setting up an environment for database development
but there's a link on it to get apache and it was easy for me, although I
have PWS running also

http://www.phpbuilder.com/columns/boutwell19991212.php3

Rossi Designs
(904) 226-8979
P.O. Box 1084, Holly Hill, Florida 32125-1084
http://rossidesigns.net