Re: It won't stop printing blank fields! help!

by "Daniel Katz" <dan(at)silverpeakdesigns.com>

 Date:  Thu, 5 Oct 2000 13:28:14 -0600
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>,
"Danny Griffin" <danny(at)tillmanallengreer.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
You need an "If Then" conditional statement so the page that prints this
information only prints fields that have stuff in them.

Example:

<% If Request.Form("Address2") <> "" Then %>

(print this field, send it to email, whatever)

<% End If %>

Hope that helps,
Dan :)