Re: CSS & Dreamweaver - resend

by "Henry John Boleszny" <henryb(at)seaeagle.aunz.com>

 Date:  Thu, 22 Feb 2001 00:26:19 +1000
 To:  "Techniques - HWG" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>,
"Tamara Abbey" <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Tamara,

Good thinking - but the fonts are there.  I use Georgia in place of Times
New Roman wherever I can in MS Word, etc.

BTW - the site (such as it is) is now on-line and visible at
http://brownbear.8m.net.  It seems to be displaying the page properly in IE
5.5 and NN 4.7 on a PC, so I have no idea what is going on inside DW.  Even
(especially) the styles marked "unavailable" are working.

Please excuse me while I grind my gums (my teeth gave way just before lunch
today) and slap my scalp (my carpet has more hair on it than my head).  Oh,
the joys of designing web pages <grin>!

Cheers,

Henry John Boleszny
  Business & Web Site Consultant
  ABN: 27 097 668 056

E-mail:          henryb(at)seaeagle.aunz.com
Web:             http://brownbear.htmlplanet.com
Phone:           (07) 5529 2661
Messages:        0410 603 063
Post:            PO Box 3667, Burleigh Town QLD 4220, Australia