Re: StyleSheets Killed the Table code Star... (well, not yet)

by "Angel One" <angelone(at)angelonearth.net>

 Date:  Sun, 10 Mar 2002 05:38:10 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
    Hi Nathan,
    Looks fine in Internut Exploder V. 5.50.4134.0100 on M.E., except the
cell with your copyright is about 3 pixels off to the left.....
    I can check Nutscrape V. 3.0 & 4.08 on ME if you like, also eariler
I.E.'s & OS's if I fire up the other 'puters - right now I'm having my own
dilemma.....(see the upcoming "Dynamic Menu width confusion").
    HTH,
    ~ Paul