Re: Pop up windows that don't always work...

by "Mike Taylor" <lonewolf(at)one.net>

 Date:  Thu, 23 Jan 2003 22:59:09 -0500
 To:  "custom" <custom(at)desktoppub.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
A lot more people are using "pop-up killer" software.  Unfortunately, these
software programs often have the nasty side-effect of disabling even the
"passive" pop-ups (i.e. the ones that require the user to click on a link in
order to initiate them).

I would ask the users who can't open them if they are running any such
software, and try disabling it.

Mike