RE: Content Management Systems (was: Website Comments (PHP))

by Jason <dawgclan(at)shaw.ca>

 Date:  Wed, 26 Feb 2003 08:14:21 -0800
 To:  "'Klaas De Waele'" <klaas(at)grace.be>,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I after hearing all about the content manager think it would be an
excellent idea, and now need to get ahold of one that works in all
browsers. Also I may not even need one's that advanced, just a simple
page editor, where I can have a drop-down box of any page in a specified
directory Open it and edit it, along with simple buttons like font
style, color etc, so he won't need the HTML, he can just click for
those, create table, end table etc. To make it easy for him to create
his pages easily. Then a save feature. If someone could help me with the
development of this script for the site, it would be great.
Thanks
Jason