Re: Cannot view the source

by "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita(at)home.ro>

 Date:  Mon, 23 Jun 2003 22:07:03 +0300
 To:  "N. Whittley" <nwhittley(at)cinci.rr.com>,
"Christoph Niemann" <C.Niemann(at)gmx.net>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I also found another problem in IE6.
If there is an iframe included in a <noscript> tag I can see the source of
the page, but I cannot save the page.
IE tells me that "The page cannot be saved" in a message box with no
explanation. ...so maybe it is not a bug?

Teddy,
Teddy's Center: http://teddy.fcc.ro/
Email: orasnita(at)home.ro