Was: Formmail Question? now Matt's Guestbook

by "Bob Unger" <rbu(at)akula.com>

 Date:  Mon, 29 Jan 2001 17:30:00 -0500
 To:  "rea" <group(at)crossroadspublishing.com>,
"techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi,
Wonder if any of you guys can help me.  I am trying to install Matt's
Guestbook.  Everything seems to be working OK until I try to submit an entry
into the book.  On the Addguest.html, after I've written a message, when I
press the "submit query" button I get an error saying that I do not have the
permission to view, etc....  I suspect it's the way the read/write rights
are setup in the guestbook.pl file.  I checked the permissions and for all
of the guestbook files, the permissions are "rw - r - r"  Does anybody know
what the correct permissions are? - especially for the guestbook.pl file.

TIA,
Bob Unger