RE: forms and cgi

by "tim booker" <timbooker(at)btinternet.com>

 Date:  Mon, 2 Apr 2001 21:39:45 +0100
 To:  "'Nate Harel'" <nate(at)email.com>
 Cc:  "HWG \(E-mail\)" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
If you want to send the information to the server without the user
submitting the form, then I would suggest a bit of JavaScript can help you.

Depending on what you want to do, you could either set a cookie using JS
when the checkbox is clicked.  You could also use a 0px frame, into which
you would use JS to send the information to the script, without actually
submitting the form.

I hope this is the kind of thing you are looking for.  Let me know if you
need and more specific help,

Tim

www.timbooker.com