Re: PDF shareware?

by "pikandon" <pikandon(at)supereva.it>

 Date:  Mon, 6 Aug 2001 00:24:14 +0200
 To:  "Sharyn Hinchcliffe" <sharyn(at)hcdesigns.com>,
"Business & Life Coach Maria" <maria(at)coachmaria.com>
 Cc:  "Hwg-Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi all
Another plain way to generate PDF files is to use the WP application of 602
package; I have never tested it but I saw a menu entry under the File
column.......

Pierangelo PENSA
pnp(at)pnpdipensa.com  -  http://www.pnpdipensa.com
Cell. 348-9000300   -  TEL/FAX 031-640574