RE: Business Question

by "Michael Wilson" <mwilson(at)xionmedia.com>

 Date:  Tue, 5 Feb 2002 10:53:32 -0500
 To:  "'Jay Smith'" <jay(at)JaySmith.com>,
"'Brandon Coughlin'" <bcoughlin(at)urx.com>,
"'HWG Techniques Email List'" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Jay,

His views are his own and his post was so much more constructive than
yours, off topic or not. If he chooses to restrain his business dealings
within the community of his religion that is his right. The emphasis of
his post was on placing restraints on business dealings, not his
religious beliefs. I personally find it admirable that someone would
refuse employment or compensation for doing a job that violates the
individual's personal and religious beliefs. I don't believe that he
preached that he did not love them because of their ideals, but that he
would not take payment in return for helping their ideals flourish.

Brandon's post simply stated the restrictions that he has put in place,
regarding the types of people he will work for and you have chosen a
more Ad Hominem Tu Quoque approach within your reply. Look it up in your
Funk & Wagnall's.

Mike Wilson

--
Please take this discussion elsewhere before I get sick.

Jay