Re: Netscape woes.... again!

by "Lisa Bradshaw" <zibbler(at)web-design-cs.com>

 Date:  Thu, 1 Aug 2002 08:13:09 -0400
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Well my original plan was to wrap the whole thing with a black table, but
the header graphic has a 1 px border, so if I do that it will double the
border around the top and sides of the header graphic... not good. This is
just a mockup to show a client, it's not in production yet, hence no
doctype. I have done similar layouts using this same technique and it worked
fine, which is why I'm so baffled by this. It's got to be something simple
I'm just not seeing. I dunno.

Lisa